With Veet Wax Strips, you can have instantly exfoliated skin and smoothness that lasts up to four weeks. They’re specially formulated with Almond Oil and Vitamin E known for their benefits on Sensitive Skin.
And they’re easy to use – the special Easy Grip™ tab helps you develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move. Veet Wax Strips work even on short hair – and, with regular use, you’ll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back.
Wax Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
Before using Veet, please read pack and leaflet precautions carefully.
1. Take out a double wax strip and rub it between your hands to make the strips easy to separate.
2. Carefully peel the strips apart using the rounded Easy Grip™ tabs.
3. With the Easy Grip™ tab at the bottom, apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
4. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
5. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Retain outer pack for other precautions
Read and follow all precautions and directions before use