- •Not sure
- •Ready to use
- •Long lasting results
- •Quick results
- •Bikini Line
Suitable for use on bikini line. Also suitable for legs, arms and underarms. • NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples
- Gel formula with EasyGelwax technology that flows around and actively grips the shortest hairs(1.5mm).
- Removes the hairs from the root, for up to long lasting smoothness.
- Gives confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips.
Also available in: In 16 packs with 3 finishing wipes
Veet wax strips gives the confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips. Enjoy the pleasant gel texture on the skin, the delightful aroma and beautiful colour. The strip is ideal for bikini line and may also be suitable for underarms, arms and legs.
Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate,
Cinnamal, Linalool, Prunus
Amydalus Dulcis Oil,
CI 77891, CI 77007
1. Slowly peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
2. On bikini: bend your leg outwards. Place a strip on your skin and rub repeatedly in the direction of hair growth.
3. Hold tab. Hold skin taut. Pull strip back on itself AS FAST AS YOU CAN! In one swift motion close to the skin as you pull.
4. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish Wipe.
• Suitable for use on bikini line. Also suitable for legs, arms and underarms.
• NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples.
• Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sun burnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
• Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
• Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
• If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to bikini line/other suitable areas.
• Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant.
• Before every use, TEST YOUR SKINREACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat ,following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use ,remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
• Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
• After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
• If you un out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don’t use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax. • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
• Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
• Store any remaining